Pages

Thursday, April 3, 2014

I Love This House Quilt

I have been super busy, and it doesn't look like ending anytime soon, so I'm just going to show you a quilt that I recently finished for a customer.  She has brought me several tops to quilt, and said she is finishing up her 2013 projects.  She must have an incredible stash, judging by the fabrics in the quilts.

This house quilt just really caught my eye.  It was fun to see all the different window treatments in each of the houses.  She said the windows were something she added to the pattern as she thought the walls were too "plain".

Isn't that an interesting border?  It's very dramatic.

 

She wanted  circles quilted in the sky of each block, so these are done like large "bubbles" or "pebbles".








Notice the shades she has added to the windows in this one!




And the entire quilt!





The back is also a fun print of farm animals.



I hope you have enjoyed seeing this quilt.  It was fun to quilt, and the customer loved it.






2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing .. quite interesting little town!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice quilt. I like the traditional look of it. Lovely quilting.

    ReplyDelete