Pages

Friday, April 11, 2014

Another Busy Week

Well another busy week means that you get another one of my customer's quilts to look at.  I don't know if this one is too late for Christmas, or a head start on next year.  Anyway, my friend Arlene was trying to use up all her Christmas fabrics on this one.
Here are a couple of close-ups where you can see the quilting and the block design a little better.
The border.
The block.
I'm probably about to get even busier now that the snow is melting.  My yard is a mess!  Spring cleaning for me means cleaning off the flowerbeds and picking up sticks that blew off the trees during the winter.  Not to mention the leaves.  (I usually just mulch the leaves with the lawn mower, and I thought I did that, but there are a LOT of them and they are quite matted due to the heavy snow, so I guess I will be dealing with that as well.)  I'D RATHER BE QUILTING!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment